Younger people are finding their way: To a new area, a new living space, new relationships, a new career, and other new chapters. One thing younger people are NOT doing is finding their way to church. But if they do find their way to a church, will it be yours? You want every generation present in your church’s life.
The Younger Disciples Workshop
- Examines how your church can connect with the younger generation
- Gives your church confidence to come alongside younger people in your community
- Develops behaviors that communicate love, faith and hope alongside younger people.
- Increases actions that foster multi-generational ministry
- Teaches how to manage and mitigate inter-generational conflict
- Develops awareness of how younger people approach discipleship
- Workshop runs from Friday Evening – All Day Saturday.
After the Workshop, your church can join a coaching cluster. Cluster participants will develop a capacity to better connect with younger people. This opportunity involves a yearlong coaching experience for clergy and a lay team of 3 to 10 people from your church.
- Monthly On-Line Coaching Conference
- 24/7 Email/ Phone Access
- Six month live Tune-Up
For more information or to schedule a workshop in your area, Contact Steve James
Or download a pdf of this page’s information by clicking the image below.
Want to know more? Contact Steve James with this tool: