Reaching Younger Adults – January 30-31 – Capitol Hill United Methodist Church – 421 Seward Square SE – Washington, DC
A thousand books, blogs and tweets tell you why younger adults aren’t coming to your church. You’ve watched churches try dozens of new programs that have had little impact. In spite of all the bad news, it isn’t too late. Your church can be filled again with every generation including young adults. Here is good news for you: A pastor and a handful of committed lay people can completely change the trajectory of your church. Young adults are finding their way to new homes, new relationships, new careers, new communities. You can help them also find a new way to Christ and your church.
The Reaching Younger Adults Workshop
- Lets you hear directly from younger adults who are active with Christ and the church about how their church connected with
them and opened the door to Christian discipleship. The workshop is scripturally sound and rooted in experiences of hundreds of young adults who are actively involved with Christ and a local church.
- Gives your church confidence to come alongside younger people in your community
- Develops behaviors that communicate love, faith and hope alongside younger people
- Highlights opportunities for your church to engage younger adults
- Increases actions that foster multi-generational ministry
- Teaches how to manage and mitigate inter-generational conflict
- Develops awareness of how younger people approach discipleship
- Initial workshop runs from Friday Evening January 30- 6 pm to 8:30 pm – Saturday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Cost $295 per church (up to eight participants – includes lunch Saturday)
- SPACE IS LIMITED – Register right away
After the Workshop, your church can join a coaching cluster. Cluster participants will develop a capacity to better connect with younger people. This opportunity involves a yearlong coaching experience for clergy and a lay team of 3 to 10 people from your church.
- Monthly On-Line Coaching Conference
- 24/7 Email/ Phone Access
- Six month live Tune-Up
Register Using the Form Below to Bring a Team to the Event. After you register, you’ll receive email instructions on how you can pay the registration fee by check, credit card or PayPal account.
Pay for your $295.00 per church registration fee (includes lunch on Saturday) via PayPal:
You may also send a check to:
Steve James Coaching, LLC
4365 Schoolhouse Commons, Suite 500-199
Harrisburg, NC 28075
Refund Policy: Registration Fees are generally refundable prior to an event on written cancellation notice to email@example.com. Cancellations close to the event date may result in a reduced refund based on unrecoverable travel, food or facility costs. Refunds will be processed by the same method as the original payment.
Download a printable pdf by clicking the image below.