Churches are seeing too many empty seats that we wish were filled with people.
We train and coach church teams in the life-giving discipleship practices that connect people of every age with Jesus and the church.
So that churches who work with us will keep more of the people they love and draw in growing numbers of new people.
Listen to Betsey’s encouragement. She was a member of the Reaching Every Generation team from St. Paul’s that focused on reaching out to missing young adults. Their team was the 2015 Denman Award for Evangelism recipient for the Illinois Great River Conference of the UMC.
- Let you hear directly from people of all ages about how their church connected with them and paved a winsome path of Christian discipleship.
- Give your church confidence to come alongside people of all ages in your community
- Develop behaviors that communicate love, faith and hope alongside people from every generation
- Highlight opportunities for your church to engage people of every age and life circumstance
- Increase actions that foster multi-generational ministry
- Teach how to manage and mitigate inter-generational conflict
- Develop awareness of how different generations approach discipleship
- Provide your team with an action plan supported by an optional coaching relationship
- Co-sponsored by The Duke Endowment, North Carolina Annual Conference, Passion in Partnership, GoSeeLove and Griffith Coaching.
After each Workshop, your church will be invited to join a six month coaching cluster. Cluster participants will practice the skills and behaviors that strrengthen intergenerational discipleship. Your pastor and team will work with Steve James in monthly coaching calls alongside 3 to 8 other church teams.
If you are interested in hosting or participating in a Reaching Every Generation Workshop, Contact Steve James by email or contact us directly with this form: