Member-Guest Activity Worksheet
1. List the activities you are going to do in the next two months. (Sports event, play bridge, eat out, winetasting, movie, hobby, etc.)
2. Choose one activity you could convert to a “Member-Guest” activity.
3. List 2 or 3 church members who would do this activity with you.
4. List one “guest” you will invite to this activity (neighbor, friend, co-worker, etc.)
YOU KNOW MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU THINK. CONSIDER THE CIRCLES BELOW
HOW TO INVITE A GUEST:
“A couple of friends from my
church and I are doing a member-guest _______________________(name the activity),and I’D LIKE TO INVITE YOU AS MY GUEST.”
(Note: then make arrangements to pick up and bring guest to activity)
5. Encourage the other 2 or 3 church members to invite a guest as well.